Video Streaming Robot
A robot which can stream live video and be controlled from the browser.
5. Running the Example
1. Go to the Browser streaming example folder:
2. Make the robot_web_server program as executable:
3. Start the robot_web_server.py to start streaming the video from the camera:
4. Now open the browser and enter dex.local in the browser and hit enter to start streaming. You’ll also see some activity in the terminal.
5. You can also stream it on a mobile device. Make sure that the device is connected on the same WiFi network. Open the browser and enter the IP Address of the Raspberry Pi to start streaming the video.
Finding out the IP address of the GoPiGo using “ifconfig” to stream on a mobile device.
You can easily adapt this example to make a streaming project with the GoPiGo and the Raspberry Pi Camera.