Let GoPiGo defend your room from unauthorized intruders.
3. Assemble the Guardian
Agent KK, your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to assemble the Guardian by following these steps. We will deny all knowledge of your mission (but if you have questions, feel free to contact us).
- Make sure your GoPiGo is up and running and connected to your home network. Check your batteries.
- Plug the Ultrasonic Sensor into port A1. It doesn’t need the Servo, so don’t worry if you don’t have it. You do need to find a way of attaching the Ultrasonic Sensor in a fairly stable position, pointing forward.
- Plug in the Raspberry Pi Camera. Installing the camera is a bit more time consuming. Please refer to these instructions, especiallyto see how to attach the camera to the Raspberry Pi. You do not need to attach it to a Servo for this project, you can attach it directly to the chassis.
- Plug the Grove Buzzer into Port D11. D11 is underneath the red board, so you have to flip GoPiGo on its back to see it. Attach the Buzzer to the GoPiGo using tie wraps, or any other method that you have available to you.
- Plug the Speaker into the audio plug on the Raspberry Pi itself. If it’s USB powered, you can use one of the USB ports on the GoPiGo. Otherwise, make sure its batteries are good.