This is the first challenge within the Robotics with GoPiGo and Python Curriculum.
Your task is to program your robot to navigate an area of previously unseen terrain to reach its destination, passing through a number of waypoints.
- A wifi-enabled laptop or computer
- For the map / landmarks: everyday objects. e.g. toys, furniture, books
- For marking waypoints: post-it notes or coins
- For measuring distances: a tape measure or blu-tac, string, scissors and a ruler
- For the cardboard compass: scissors, a cereal box, compass, pencil and protractor